Tuesday 3 May 2011

"My Virtual House"

 

This is my virtual house.
It has got a bedroom, a bath, a kitchen and a living room.
I have created it in Armstrong.
 In these images we can see a contemporary kitchen, an eclectic bathroom, a contemporary livingroom and an eclectic bedroom too.
 I have changed the colours of the walls and the floor.
I hope you like my house.


And now I am going to create and decorate a room at IKEA Space Maker.


This is my design.
In this room ,there is a bunk beds and under it there is one black sofa, next to the bed there is a red drawer and on the wall there are some pictures.
 On the wall there are two red wall shelves and on it there are some books and three trophies.
 On the other wall shelves there is a cd player and some pencils. The desk is under the window and on it there are some notebooks, a diary and a computer.
In the room there is a cupboard too.
 On the black floor, there are four red carpets, a guitar, a skateboard and a bag. On the wall there is a basketball too and there are two white lamps, one on the floor and one on the ceiling.
 This room belongs to a very modern, casual and young person. This person play sports too and I think this person is a boy.
 And...What do you think will be a boy or a girl ?

No comments:

Post a Comment